About WordPress Payment Gateway For PayWithSpecta
Integrate PayWithSpecta Seamlessly To Your Wordpress Store For FREE
If your Wordpress e-commerce store targets Nigerians, we have great news for you.
Acesys Solutions has a Wordpress plugin that seamlessly integrates PayWithSpecta to any Woocommerce Wordpress store.
What is PayWithSpecta
PayWithSpecta is credit financing powered by Sterling Bank that allows buyers purchase anything within their credit limit and pay for it in instalments while the sellers get their money in full.
As an online seller, you can take advantage of this by Signing up with the service and easily integrate PayWithSpecta to Wordpress using the plugin.
What are the steps?
- Sign up as a PayWithSpecta Merchant here.
- In order to use the service online, you must enroll as an online merchant.
- After successfully becoming a merchant, get your Merchant ID and API Key.
- Download the PayWithSpecta plugin here or search the Wordpress plugin directory on the admin section of your Wordpress Store
- Ensure you have Woocommerce installed and activated
- Install and activate the PayWithSpecta Plugin
- On the admin section of your Wordpress Site, go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Payments, scroll looking for "PayWithSpecta Gateway" and click setup (The same way you would Paystack for Woocommerce)
- Enable the gateway, enter your Merchant ID and Live API Key. By default, it is set to enable test mode
- When performing a test transaction, use "SPTest" as Specta ID and "111111" as OTP to get a successful transaction or "000000" for a failed transaction